Articles on this Page
- 06/17/19--06:59: _Who's awake right now?
- 12/07/19--23:45: _Volvo B9R
- 12/09/19--10:32: _The Weather and Met...
- 12/10/19--00:02: _Finally my LUV Erti...
- 12/10/19--03:56: _Nepal | Nov'19 | Mo...
- 12/12/19--04:15: _Wandering the valle...
- 12/12/19--22:45: _Road Condition of J...
- 12/13/19--09:17: _Chandigarh-Manali b...
- 12/13/19--21:52: _Canacona - Patnem, ...
- 12/13/19--23:27: _Road trip from Bhil...
- 12/14/19--03:22: _Saddle Bag for TB 350
- 12/14/19--06:16: _Thunderbird 350cc, ...
- 12/14/19--07:06: _Jokes (Only clean j...
- 12/14/19--10:12: _2019 Srinagar–Leh R...
- 12/14/19--10:14: _Road conditions - U...
- 12/14/19--11:35: _FASTag in India
- 12/14/19--11:41: _2019 Lahaul, Spiti ...
- 12/14/19--11:45: _2019 Manali-Leh Roa...
- 12/14/19--12:35: _Ghatshila Ranchi M...
- 12/15/19--00:00: _How is the train se...
- 06/17/19--06:59: Who's awake right now?
- 12/07/19--23:45: Volvo B9R
- 12/09/19--10:32: The Weather and Meteorology thread
- 12/10/19--00:02: Finally my LUV Ertiga Ldi comes home (1 Lakh km update)
- 12/10/19--03:56: Nepal | Nov'19 | Motorcycle Trip
- 12/12/19--04:15: Wandering the valleys of Kumaon
- 12/12/19--22:45: Road Condition of Jalori Pass
- 12/13/19--09:17: Chandigarh-Manali by car on 22nd December 2019 weekend
- 12/13/19--23:27: Road trip from Bhilai to Kolkata
- 12/14/19--03:22: Saddle Bag for TB 350
- 12/14/19--06:16: Thunderbird 350cc, 2012 version
- 12/14/19--07:06: Jokes (Only clean jokes here, please!)
- 12/14/19--10:12: 2019 Srinagar–Leh Road Status
- 12/14/19--10:14: Road conditions - Uttarakhand
- 12/14/19--11:35: FASTag in India
- 12/14/19--11:41: 2019 Lahaul, Spiti and Sach Pass Road Status
- 12/14/19--11:45: 2019 Manali-Leh Road Status
- 12/14/19--12:35: Ghatshila Ranchi Mccluskiganj Car Trip
- 12/15/19--00:00: How is the train service from Simla to Kalka
While travelling, in noticed that no other bus dared to challenge this monster machine.
I could see all the other vehicles except some faster cars stepped aside to leave way for this bus.
Coming to interior, it was great. The ride was so smooth even when the driver hit 120 in speedo, the seat and leg space were so comfortable...
the aim of this thread is to
1. Discuss general weather trends in the country
2. Discuss freak weather occurances(Cyclones, snowfalls rains) etc.,
This is the first post of this thread. Here we will put 2 satellite images, which will keep updating every 6 hours
Infra Red Channel
Water Vapor channel - High water vapor means precipitation can happen...
The Weather and Meteorology thread
I would like to share my short term owner ship review of Ertiga Ldi with everyone here.
I bought it on march last week 2014. Till now I have completed 4500 kilometers. I have transplanted my Swift system (Map My India) into Ertig with JBL speakers. I have changed headlights with Projector lights and also added neon tube lights for parking & indicator (two in one ). Will share the pics soon. I ahve also added front & rear bumper guard. Roof rack also.
The things which I like about...
Finally my LUV Ertiga Ldi comes home (1 Lakh km update)
Disclaimer : I'm bad at drafting a TL, so I will try to keep it short & sweet and limited to where it needs an explanation. I'm a dormant member of this platform but observe you guys from 'sidelines' and enjoy all the posts. Thank you for everything!
2015 Autumn: In one such travelogue on BCM touring (I guess it was Masterji's) I came to know about this place called Marpha. Some more google image search and I realized, it not just Marpha, the entire Country (Nepal) is...
Nepal | Nov'19 | Motorcycle Trip
Day 1 - Didihat to Dantu
Recently returned from a 6 day...
Wandering the valleys of Kumaon
Shimla - Narkanda - Kingel - Khanag - Jalori Pass - Banjar - Aut - Kullu - Manali
HOW FEASIBLE IS IT?
WHATS THE CURRENT STATUS OF ROAD?
WILL IT BE OPEN DURING THE TIME?
CAN WE MAKE IT IN A DAY FROM SHIMLA TO MANALI USING A ETIOS/SWIFT (TAXI)?
I am planning to visit Manali from Chandigarh by car, will leave on 21st December. Please suggest if the road condition is fine via Bilaspur-Sundarnagar-Mandi route or should I take Una route? I don't have much off-road hill roads experience by car, have been there multiple times by bike so the route should be easier to drive
Also, another concern is if there will be snow on roads while approaching Manali?
Canacona - Patnem, Palolem, Agonda .............where time takes a break
29th Nov:Bhilai- Sambalpur-Around 300 kms ,the road(NH 53) is four laned and in excellent condition.The journey was covered in around 6 hrs.We stayed at OTDC Panthniwas which is located near the highway opposite Central Jail.The upkeep at the hotel desired improvement,the staff also lacked the requisite...
Road trip from Bhilai to Kolkata
How is Rynox drystack saddlebags or Trek 'N' Ride 201731 Polyester Saddle Bag?
Saddle Bag for TB 350
Thunderbird 350cc, 2012 version
Ps. keep it clean!
How Many Forum Members Does It Takes To Change A Light Bulb?
1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
Jokes (Only clean jokes here, please!)
Srinagar - Leh Road Status: Open.
Update 27th April: Zoji La has reopened for light vehicles, though the traffic remains one way.
To start - monsoon hits Uttarakhand with a bang. Last 2 days its been raining in most of Uttarakhand
Cloud burst reported at two places in Uttarakhand
1 - Chamoli - Cloud Burst at Chamoli - Road blocked towards Badrinath at chamoli - yatris trapped on both sides. A hotel on NH 58 completely damaged - 4 vehicles also damaged completely - 1 yatri buried in the malba .
2 - Village Ravana, Uttarkashi - Cloud...
Road conditions - Uttarakhand
Please share your experiences here.
Shimla – Kaza (Spiti Valley) Road Status: Open, with heavy snow accumulation on the road.
Manali - Kaza Road Status ( via Rohtang and Kunzum): [COLOR=rgb(65, 168...[/B]
2019 Lahaul, Spiti and Sach Pass Road Status
Manali – Leh Highway: The Manali – Leh Highway has finally opened for the season.
Those planning to travel on it in the coming days are advised to keep ample food and water with them, in anticipation of jams likely to occur at narrow parts of the passes. Furthermore, road...
2019 Manali-Leh Road Status
As the summer was setting in we thought of a quick tour to some places within 500km. This time we chose Jharkhand. The itinerary of my travel was as follows .
Car Swift VXI Petrol 2016
Companion Wife and son
Day 1- Kolkata-Dudhkundi Historic Airfield-Ghatshila Phuldungri-Burudi Lake/Dam-Galudih-Stay at
Day 2- Galudih-Dimna Lake Jamshedpur-Dalma Hill Top Wild life Sanctuary- Dassam Falls near Ranchi-
Ghatshila Ranchi Mccluskiganj Car Trip
I am planning to go to Himachal Pradesh in the second half of March and will return in last week of March. My question is if I catch the train that starts at 2:15 PM ( Simla Kalka Pass) and its scheduled arrival time at Kalka is 8:10 PM , shall I face any trouble to catch Kalka Mail at 11: 55 PM , or it is better to buy tickets in Himalaya Queen which starts at 10:40AM and reaches Kalka at 4 :10 PM.
I want to avoid Himalaya queen...
How is the train service from Simla to Kalka